Our Admissions Process
If you are ready to begin the process now, please complete the Warning Signs Checklist and the Online Assessment. These assessments provide essential information for Capstone to assess the needs of the young man and determine if he is appropriate for placement at Capstone.
After the assessment is completed and submitted it is received by the Admissions Team, you will receive an acknowledgement that it has been received. If you indicate on the last question of the assessment that you need immediate help you will receive a call from us shortly either the same day or early the next morning (if we receive it after 10:00 pm CST). Otherwise you will be contacted by a member of the Admissions Team the next business day between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST to answer your questions and discuss your assessment.
- You are welcome to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns at any time, or call our toll free number at 866-729-4479 during business hours Monday through Friday to speak with an admissions specialist.
- If you need urgent assistance outside of these hours or during the weekend, please call our toll free number and follow the prompts for a high priority response or e-mail your name, phone number and “IMMEDIATE RESPONSE” to email@example.com.
- Based on the assessment and phone conversations, it will be determined if Capstone will be an appropriate placement for the young man.
- If residential treatment is recommended, the Admissions Team will work with you to schedule an admission date and time that will be based-upon availability.
- Once an admission time has been scheduled, you will be provided with an admissions packet that includes admissions paperwork, and other necessary items for admission. It is helpful for parents/guardians to complete as much of the admissions paperwork prior to admission day as possible.
- If openings are not available immediately, you reserve a future opening by placing a $2,000 deposit to reserve the space on the waiting list. If you are not able to wait for the next opening, the Admissions Team will assist you with referrals to other programs for placement.
- Complete the Warning Signs Checklist
- Complete the Online Assessment
- View the FAQ video entitled, “What if my son is unwilling?”