If you are in an emergency, please call 911 to get immediate help.
- If you want to talk to a person on the Capstone Admissions Team now, please call toll free 866-729-4479. All Admissions Team members are licensed therapists and work on-site. They are not a call center somewhere far off. They are a daily, intricate part of our on-campus team and have detailed knowledge of our rehab programs.
If you call between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., we will answer your call and be glad to visit with you. If you call on Saturday or Sunday, 8 a.m.–10 p.m. CST, or between the hours of 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. CST on a weekday, we will call you back shortly. Just leave a message, and our Admissions Team on-call therapist will call you back in an expedient manner.
- If you want to assess the need level of your son and/or learn about Capstone:
- Please complete the Warning Signs Checklist and the Online Assessment. These assessments are why we are among the best rehab centers, because it provides the appropriate essential information for Capstone to assess the needs of the young man and determine if he is eligible for placement at Capstone.
- After the assessment is completed and submitted, it is received by the Admissions Team, you will receive an acknowledgment that it has been received.
If you indicate on the last question of the assessment that you need immediate help, you will receive a call from us shortly either the same day or early the next morning (if we receive it after 10 p.m. CST). Otherwise you will be contacted by a member of the Admissions Team the next business day between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CST to answer your questions and discuss your assessment.
- You are welcome to e-mail email@example.com with questions or concerns at any time.
- Based on the assessment and phone conversations, it will be determined if Capstone will be an appropriate placement for the young man.
- If residential treatment is recommended and agreed on by you, the parents, the Admissions Team will work with you to schedule an admission date and time that will be based-upon availability.
- Once an admission time has been scheduled, you will be provided with an admissions packet that includes admissions paperwork and other necessary items for admission. It is helpful for parents/guardians to complete as much of the admissions paperwork as possible prior to admission day.
- If openings are not available immediately, you may reserve a future opening by placing a $2,000 deposit to reserve a spot on the waiting list. If you are not able to wait for the next opening, the Admissions Team will assist you with referrals to other programs for placement.