4 Year Therapy Fellowship
We are looking for high-quality therapists to join an awesome team in our great mission for a 4-year Training Fellowship. During the first two years, Capstone provides training and certification as a CSAT (Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist), a CMAT (Certified Multiple Addiction Therapist), a CTT (Certified Trauma Therapist) and EMDR I and II.
Capstone also provides paid supervision for licensure as an LPC and LMFT. In return, the therapist agrees to work for Capstone for 4 years from the first date of employment.
Benefits include a very competitive salary, payment of 60% of employee and family health insurance, matching retirement, 12 annual sabbatical days, and 2-4 weeks paid vacation.
Qualifications include: strong Christian character and maturity; hard work ethic; minimum of a master’s degree, preferably in Marriage and Family Therapy; and licensure potential as an LPC and/or LMFT.
Night Support Staff
Looking for a motivated night support staff for Capstone Treatment Center to work with an adolescent male population. Responsible for ensuring safety, care, and wellbeing of clients residing at Capstone. Must have the ability to multi-task while maintaining order and carrying out the activities as scheduled. The position plays a vital role in ensuring boundaries, respect and accountability are maintained in a Christ-Centered environment. Participation and Interaction with clients and in client activities(Free Time, Dinner, Groups, and Weight Workout) will be required. This position will offer a minimum of 20 hours per week and a possibility of promotion to fulltime hours with benefits.
Human Resource Assistant
Recruitment/New Hire Process
- Participating in recruitment efforts
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in the interview process
- Collecting employment and tax information
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Preparing new employee files
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Conducting benefit enrollment process
- Administering new employment assessments
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Assist in Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Answering payroll questions
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained (Training and CEU’s)
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exit interviews
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the management team.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Must be able to take initiative.
A Few Words From Our Founder, Adrian Hickmon, Ph.D.
Capstone Treatment Center was established in 2001 with the goal of developing a program to effectively meet the needs of families whose sons struggle with life-changing problems. These challenges include addictions to drugs, alcohol, pornography, high-risk sexual behaviors, gaming, etc.; trauma from sexual abuse, physical abuse, deaths of loved ones, relinquishment, parents’ divorce, etc.; spiritual struggles; family problems; apathy; defiance and more.
Since that time, God has blessed the Capstone team with the honor of working with many wonderful families from all over the United States. We have been blessed with much success. Today our number-one referral source is our alumni – almost fifty percent of alumni-referred families who send in an online assessment decide to admit their sons to Capstone. First and foremost, this has been accomplished through the power and grace of Jesus Christ, to whom we give thanks and praise. Second, it has taken a strong commitment to excellence in work ethic, skill development, staff development, facilities, and programming.
Every person that works as a full-time employee and team member of Capstone is a committed Christian. Our Christian character is the muscle behind the Capstone experience and the driving force in the successful implementation of our therapy services.
We call our therapy approach the Core Model. The Core Model is an integrated systems model that includes all dimensions of existence: past, present, future, the divine, the spiritual, the biological, the relational and interpersonal neurobiology. It is not a model-driven model, but instead an issue-driven one that incorporates specialized training in family therapy, marital therapy, multiple addictions, and trauma. Our therapists become certified in the following: CSAT – Certified Sexual Abuse Therapist, CMAT – Certified Multiple Addictions Therapist (emphasis in Chemical Addiction), EMDR I and II – Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, and CTT – Certified Trauma Therapist.
We have deep respect for Capstone parents because the vast majority have given three things in the parenting of their sons: great effort, pure intention, and deep love. Capstone does not see people in crisis as crazy, evil or stupid, but instead as fellow travelers in this journey of human life in which we share a common struggle. We live in the midst of a spiritual war between good and evil.
In the words of Wendel Ray, Ph.D., one of the best teachers I ever had: “People do the best they can with what they know … Nobody ever wakes up and says, ‘I think I’ll screw up my life today’ … What makes this make sense? There is a set of answers out there to be discovered.” “This” refers to the client and/or the family’s relationships, attitudes, emotions, and behaviors. In other words, how did this situation come to be? The discovery of these answers is what drives the therapy.
The foundation of the Core Model is Christian Intimacy Theory, which holds that every person is created in the image of God to love and be loved at a core-to-core level of intimacy with God, self, family, and friends. From this base, our aim is to find and develop our talents to do the “good works” that God prepared before creation for us to do, thereby fulfilling the Dreams of God. Anything that threatens this fulfillment is our therapeutic focus.
Capstone provides employees with the following:
- A Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits
- Health insurance
- A great team of coworkers
- A wonderful mission
- An aerobic pace
- Paid vacation
For our clinical staff
- Up to five hours of optional private practice per week after 5:00 p.m.
- Paid trainings for CSAT, CMAT, EMDR I & II, CTT
- Paid supervision for LMFT and/or LPC licensure
Capstone expects the following from each employee:
- Christian character
- Hard work ethic
- "Finish strong" nature
- Positive attitude
- Intrinsic motivation
- Teamwork capabilities
- Dependability in all aspects of the job
It is preferable for therapy-staff applicants to be licensed either as an LPC or an LMFT. Salary is commensurate with licensure, experience, and certifications.
For non-therapy staff, a four-year degree is preferred. For an adventure guide, a bachelor’s degree in outdoor leadership is preferred.
If you fit the above description, I invite you to fill out our application form and submit it along with your resumé.
Adrian Hickmon, Ph.D.
Capstone Treatment Center